Whether it's a special technique for a certain situation or a particular jig, the information that will help you get the job done is here. Flip to the right page by checking the tabs in this quick router reference source. The directions, expert tips, and shortcuts are concise. The spiral binding lets you keep the book flat. The cover is shop-proof. And the author is an expert on:
• Components, features, and router maintenance techniques
• Selecting, caring for, and installing cutters
• Workbench clamping techniques
• Wood-,metal-, and plastic-cutting guidelines
• Techniques such as drilling, trimming, edge treatments, and joint-making
• Freehand and fixed-router applications
• Using templates
• Safety techniques And more!
No workshop is complete without this invaluable wood- working source.
© Collins Woodworkers Guild