C o l l i n s F u t s a l L e a g u e
–cedar rapids, ia
View our E-commerece Policies
Web Page Responibilites & Policies
P O S T I N G S
--- .pdf files ---
L I N K S
Clubs & Leagues
More About the Game:
Futsal in the USA
N E X T S E A S O N
Did you miss this
Get on Next Season's E-mail List!
R E G I S T E R E D P L A Y E R S
S A T U R D A Y
Emely Rogers Simon
Chien Ming Tan
— 24 registrants —
T U E S D A Y
— 26 registrants —
edited: February 24, 2020
1. Weighted Futsal balls will be used.
2. Non-marking shoes required. (Please bring a separate pair of shoes, do not wear them in from outside)
3. Full length across both basketball courts.
4. Ball must be played below the waist, deflections do not count.
5. Calls on fouls are made by players.
6. No standing within the arch in front of the goal for more than a second. Shots may be stopped within the arch. The idea is to not have keepers.
7. Must score from within the attacking half.
8. Boards will be used, any ball that touches a net will result in an indirect free kick. Black basketball lines will be used as out of bounds on each end behind the goal.
9. Since you are signing up for a 2 hour session, be flexible on substitutions. Some weekends may be better than others based on who shows up. We will use the clock to enforce time frames. The rule of thumb is 5 minutes or winning team stays on.
10. Do not wear green or pink, our pennies are green or pink.
11. If the first game ends in a draw, the green/pink team goes off.
12. Only use maroon benches to keep the ball on the court, not the blue barriers for other sports.
13. First players to take a knee stay on when there aren’t enough subs to fill a full team for the next game.
14. If you’re late to a session without notification, you’re unable to take a knee for the first hour.
N E W S
by: Casey Kohl
posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019
REGISTRATION FOR BOTH DAYS IS NOW FULL. PLEASE EMAIL ME TO BE PUT ON THE WAITLIST.
The Winter 2020 season will begin on Saturday, October 26, 2019
and run every Saturday from 10 a.m. - noon
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 and run every Tuesday from 8 - 10 p.m.
(unless the Rec Center has a special activity on the courts.)
The final Tuesday session will be on April 28th and the last Saturday session will be on May 2nd.
Futsal League Coordinator
by: Casey Kohl
posted: Tuesday, September 26, 2017
For more information,
Call the League Coordinator, Casey Kohl at 295-4327
Call the Recreation Center at 295-2552
The Collins Futsal League is solely responsible for the content of this web site. Such content does not necessarily reflect the views of Collins Aerospace.
Copyright ©2020 Collins Futsal League • All rights reserved.