C o l l i n s F u t s a l L e a g u e
–cedar rapids, ia
View our E-commerece Policies
Web Page Responibilites & Policies
P O S T I N G S
--- .pdf files ---
L I N K S
Clubs & Leagues
More About the Game:
Futsal in the USA
N E X T S E A S O N
Did you miss this
Get on Next Season's E-mail List!
R E G I S T E R E D P L A Y E R S
S A T U R D A Y
Ram Sharma Chaulagain
— 22 registrants —
T U E S D A Y
Victor Eduardo Guerra Pecsen Perez
— 23 registrants —
edited: October 7, 2021
1. Weighted Futsal balls will be used.
2. Non-marking shoes required. (Please bring a separate pair of shoes, do not wear them in from outside)
3. Full length across both basketball courts.
4. Ball must be played below the waist, deflections do not count.
5. No refs, call your own fouls.
6. No standing within the arch in front of the goal for more than a second. Shots may be stopped within the arch. The idea is to not have keepers.
7. Must score from within the attacking half.
8. Boards will be used but must be played below the waste, any ball that touches a net will result in an indirect free kick. Black basketball lines will be used as out of bounds on each end behind the goal.
9. Since you are signing up for a 2 hour session, be flexible on substitutions. Some weekends may be better than others based on who shows up. We will use the clock to enforce time frames. The rule of thumb is 5 minutes or winning team stays on.
10. Do not wear green or pink/red, our pennies are green or pink.
11. If the first game ends in a draw, the green/pink team goes off.
12. The winning team can only play three games in a row.
13. First players to take a knee stay on when there are not enough subs to fill a full team for the next game.
14. If you are late to a session without notification, you are unable to take a knee for the first hour.
15. Wear black, gray, navy blue or white shirts only.
16. Only use maroon benches to keep the ball on the court, not the blue barriers for other sports.
17. No slide tackles. If you are all alone and saving a ball from going out or from going in the goal, this is allowed.
N E W S
by: Casey Kohl
posted: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Registration is now closed, both days are full.
Please contact me to be added to the wait list.
The first Saturday will be October 16th and the first Tuesday will be October 19th.
by: Casey Kohl
posted: Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Fees will be collected on an individual basis, paid by credit card only, using the on-line registration form.
Rec Center Member:
Employee (spouse) Contractor (spouse) Retiree (spouse): Fee $15
Non Rec Center Member:
Employee (spouse) Contractor (spouse) Retiree (spouse) (Non Rec center Member: $15 + $60 ($10/Month x 6 month league only membership) = $75
Futsal League Coordinator
by: Casey Kohl
posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021
For more information,
Call the League Coordinator, Casey Kohl at 295-4327
Call the Recreation Center at 295-2552
The Collins Futsal League is solely responsible for the content of this web site. Such content does not necessarily reflect the views of Collins Aerospace.
Copyright ©2022 Collins Futsal League • All rights reserved.