|Team Captain only:
1. Determine your roster first. The minimum team size to register is 11. Also, please remember that 1 spot per team is reserved to allow for players from the available player list (but may or may not be filled depending on the number of available players) giving a minimum team size after registration of 12.
2. Click here to request a new team. Note: If the link doesn't work you can find this on the soccer website under Registration then Captains. Fill out the form and click Submit. Watch your inbox for an email indicating your team has been activated. Once your team has been activated, please email your players the team password and ask them to register. If the above link doesn't work, please copy/paste the following: https://caclb.org/register_team/soccer/
3. Once the team has been activated, on our website go to the Registration menu and click Players. Find your team and click the Click Here button to register for that team.
4. Fill out the registration form and click Submit.
5. Review the form (make any corrections if needed) and then click the Click Here for the Secure Payment Form box. Complete this form to pay the registration fee by credit card.
6. Make sure your name shows up on the team's roster on this page. If your name shows in italics it means you haven't paid the registration fee.
If you are interested in playing but don't have a team, please add your name to the available player list by clicking here. The list of available players can be seen by the Available Players menu on our website. If the above link doesn't work, please copy/paste the following: https://caclb.org/register_team/soccer/pisoat1.php
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.