Microsoft Teams is now the primary means to communicating Volleyball League News to those interested.
INDOOR LEAGUE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
On-line Registration Instructions
The on-line registration process is a 3-step approach.
Note that a team is not considered registered for the league until step 3 is completed:
1. The captain creates a team.
For this, the captain must go to the Team Creation page, and provides the necessary information.
In this process, the captain will be asked to create a team password.
He/she must relay this to his potential team members as they will be prompted for this password to join the team.
Note: the team will not immediately appear on the league registration list. The league coordinator has to activate the registration which may take up to a day.
2. The individuals sign-up to play on the team.
The participant goes to the League Registrations page, and locates the team they want to join.
From there, he/she clicks on the appropriate link and fills in the requested information.
Important notes to keep in mind:
- The captain must go through this process as well as each of the team members. The process of the captain creating a team does not automatically add them to the player roster.
- Each member will be asked questions that will drive leagues costs, and/or your team costs. In particular, Rec Ctr membership.
Keep in mind that if a participant answered in the affirmative, this information is subject to verification by the appropriate organizations.
- By clicking on the final acceptance button, the participant is effectively signing the waiver form.
3. For this Session, the Players pay individually. Note that the fee may be $0 indicating you are subsidised by the League. If the Fee is not zero ... be sure to have a VISA, MasterCard, DISCOVER or American Express card handy.
If you are looking for a team to join or sub on, or if you have a team but are short
players, contact Tim Gale(x53989) to have your name added to the lists below.
Likewise, if a team signs you up, or you sign-up a player from these list, please let us know so we can keep the lists up-to-date.
Please include contact information and which league/division you are